December 3 Update: 12/6-12/10 Schedule
The construction schedule for the week of December 6th can by found by clicking the following link:
The contractor is adding a second crew so there should be a doubling of activity from prior weeks. Here is some information to better understand the schedule:
- SMH refers to Sanitary Man Holes. The locations are:
- SMH #1—Front Street
- SMH #2—Mechanic Street
- SMH #3 & 4—Whit Street
- SMH #5—Wallace Street
- SMH #6—Monmouth Street
- SMH #7—Linden Street
- SMH #8—Between Linden and Canal
- SMH #9—Canal Street
- SMH #10—Between Peters and Reckless
- SMH #11-13—Reckless and Harding
- Insertion valves refers to the additional shutoff valves being installed on the water mains.
- Laterals are the sanitary sewer pipes connecting the sewer main to a new clean out in the sidewalk by the curb.