December 10 Update / Next Week’s Schedule
Please see the construction schedule for the week of December 13th HERE. The level of activity should be similar to what occurred this past week. To better understand the schedule, you need to know the following:
- SMH refers to Sanitary Man Holes. The locations are:
- SMH #1—Front Street
- SMH #2—Mechanic Street
- SMH #3 & 4—Whit Street
- SMH #5—Wallace Street
- SMH #6—Monmouth Street
- SMH #7—Linden Street
- SMH #8—Between Linden and Canal
- SMH #9—Canal Street
- SMH #10—Between Peters and Reckless
- SMH #11-13—Reckless and Harding
- Insertion valves are being installed on the water mains.
- Laterals are the sanitary sewer pipes connecting the sewer main to a new clean out in the sidewalk by the curb.
Looking ahead to the week of December 20th, the contractor should be finishing up for the week early Thursday afternoon, cleaning up and moving most of the construction items off of Broad for the Holiday Weekend.
Any questions? Please contact Glenn at [email protected] Have a great weekend!