Work Schedule: Week of May 9
The schedule for the week of May 9 can be found by clicking HERE.
ANTICIPATED WORK & TRAFFIC FLOW:
Monday 5/9-Friday 5/13: BROAD STREET
- Curb and sidewalk work will continue between Wallace Street and Harding Road.
- Saw cutting is scheduled to take place Monday on the West side of Broad Street between Linden Place and Harding Road.
- Working hours are approximately 7am-5pm each day.
*There is potential for a closure between Peters Place and Harding Road on Tuesday, May 10. Confirmation and/or any updates will be sent out and posted on the project website early next week.
Monday 5/9-Friday 5/13: SPRING STREET
- Curb and sidewalk work will continue on Spring Street between Harding Rd and Elm Place.
- Working hours are approximately 7:30am-4:30pm each day.
Any updates or changes will be sent out and posted to the project website.